Friday, February 8, 2008

Been Sick

I had DH take me to the ER on Monday night after I couldn't stand the nausea anymore. I was also having pain in my upper abdomen. Several hours later (after an IV, lots of blood drawn, morphine, and a ultrasound) I was sent home. I saw my PCP on Wednesday, and they are leaning toward the possibility of an ulcer but I still don't have any definite answers yet. I feel much better finally and almost normal. Not quite, but almost.
I've had some time to knit, and finished a Koolhaas hat for a friend of mine. Turns out her birthday was yesterday (I didn't know) so I'll have a nice gift for her. I'm also making her a pair of socks which will probably be a late gift. She's pregnant with #3 so I expect she needs some pampering.
I did work about 5 rounds on DH's argyle sweater yesterday. I need to do about 2 more inches of plain stockinette before I start any shaping. This is the most boring part. I should just get it done though and get the monkey off my back.

No comments: