Friday, March 28, 2008

I want another one!

That is what my 3 year old is screaming in the background. She wants another cheese sandwich. Because somehow she has come to the conclusion that if the piece of bread breaks, the sandwich is poisonous and she needs another one. She's howling. She won't just eat the cheese, she won't eat it without the missing piece of bread.
So I take the said sandwich, break the slice of bread in half, and put the sandwich (albeit a bit smaller) back together for her. She seems pleased for a second, then starts to cry "I don't want a little one."
I can't win against a 3 year old.........

1 comment:

Hopelovepeace said...

My ms. thing is ten now, but I remember like yesterday, she would NOT wear her red boots.

Now, she will NOT miss a single ortho appt. because she wants her braces OFF!

Please don't blink. ;)