Sunday, August 12, 2007

Thank God it was only a week

I was so exhausted last night when we got home from camp. I went to bed at 7 PM and didn't get up until 8 AM this morning. That is amazing for me, because I didn't even take my usual medications. I was just WIPED OUT!
I did get to knit some this AM and finished my Horcrux socks (yeah!). They are drying on the blockers right now. I started on a round baby blanket for my friend J. who had a baby a month or so ago. I'm a little behind I know. I went to the yarn store today and bought some Mission Falls 1824 cotton to make the baby a sweater too. The blanket is going fast, I'm using sport weight yarn (Lorna's Laces) doubled. The sweater is a one piece cardigan, letterman style. I hope it goes as fast.
Hopefully tomorrow I'll get some more knitting time in but for now I'm off to bed.

No comments: