Friday, October 5, 2007

Not much knitting time

Since starting homeschooling the boys, my knitting time has been significantly reduced. And that's OK for now. We're trying to get into a routine and they need frequent guidance at this point. They are both actually doing quite well and I'm very proud of them for what they've done so far. When our books get here on Wednesday we'll be able to work on the entire curriculum and not have to postpone parts.
As far as knitting goes, I'm just working on the Hyland Argyle Sweater for DH, and a pair of socks (Random Rib Socks) that will go along with the sweater. They are going fast, and the sweater is not. It's long and boring. I might also cast on the new socks from MagKnits, that are done in short rows. That is if I can decide which yarn to use........

No comments: