Monday, October 8, 2007

Why is it...

1. That I get every illness that goes around? It wasn't bad enough that I caught the awful cold that was going around. This weekend I became the proud owner of the stomach flu too. I'm still not over that.
2. That the boys can get through 2-3 math assignments in 1 day when we are doing homeschool and they couldn't even get one done during school hours? At this rate, B will have his 2nd grade math done by spring. And even G(who isn't feeling well) put in 2 lessons today in prep for a test tomorrow.
3. My mom can't make up her mind on a sweater to knit? Seems like every thing she tried this weekend was a bust. I feel bad. She really wants to knit a sweater but just can't find the perfect combination of yarn and pattern.
4. That this stupid sweater vest is knitting up so freaking slow? Maybe it's the 312 stitches around, and about 9 million rows I need to knit to get up to the armpits. Yeah, that's it.
5. That I can't ever remember that G needs to attend "live lessons" for school that start at 11:30? I always remember after 12 and they are done at 12:15. I'm going to have to start planning better.
6. That Cee-Cee never pees her pants when we are at someone else's house, at school, or in town, but she refuses to take herself potty at home? I'm tired of all the wet pants.
7. That no matter how much I clean, my house always looks messy? Maybe it's all the stuff we have. I should de-clutter. Yeah, right.
6. That the baked apple pie candles smell so good? I'm going to have to invest a fortune in buying them because they make the hosue smell so nice.
7. That I have "start-itis" again, and can't wait to get a new project OTN?
8. That I joined sock wars? I did it before I decided to HS the boys. We'll see how fast I get killed I guess.
9. That I have no desire to start knitting the projects I was going to knit as Christmas presents? They are just so freaking boring. Maybe I'll have to change my plans.....
10. That I'm sitting here blogging instead of knitting????????

1 comment:

Diane said...

#6 use to be a big thing around my house with my youngest daughter. Mopping pee sucks.

You'll get into the hs routine soon enough. It's a big adjustment. Give yourself time.