Thursday, June 19, 2008

Moving Rapidly

The sweater is moving very rapidly. I already have the back done and am working on the front. I truly hate doing stripes (I can't believe I did this voluntarily) because I despise all the ends. Most of these stripes are only 2 rows so it's hard to knit the ends in. It should be interesting when I seam the sweater, which I am considering doing on a machine. We'll have to see.
My good friend, the one I made the dress for her daughter, saw the picture on my blog. I didn't get the package sent in time for her birthday tomorrow, but that's OK. She's going to look adorable in it, even if it arrives late.
The kids have been especially good today, not driving me crazy at all. That's good, because I feel exhausted, and we have a double header baseball game tonight. I have to go grocery shopping during the second game, or we'd be doing it at 10:00 at night. I HAVE to shop while we are already in town because gas is running around $4.20 a gallon here.
The dog just brought me a present.....a dead mouse. Gross.

No comments: