Friday, May 25, 2007

Found it--top secret project yarn


The perfect yarn for a super secret project. I'll show a picture of it, and you can just guess what I'm going to make with it. Isn't it BOOTIFUL?
I'm desperately trying to get this baby blanket done (maybe I'll post pictures later) so I can get started on Tater's Cotton Cardi ( http://www.thegarterbelt.com/ms_tater.html ) for A. I have a big shipment of yarn coming from KnitPicks too (don't tell DH!) that has enough yarn for a few projects in it too. I have enough yarn to keep me busy for the next few months but I can't help but want to buy more. I finally got a binder and page protectors for all my freebie patterns. I spent yesterday arranging those. Then today I printed a bunch more. Of course I don't print anything I don't want to make right away.

No comments: