Thursday, May 31, 2007

Not finished yet

I was lying in bed when I realized I didn't blog today and since I promised myself I'd blog daily, I got up to do it. Really I was already 1/2 asleep but here I am at the computer.
I didn't get the cardi completely done today. I'm working on the bottom of the body, I have a few more inches to go then I'll be done. There's some trim work before the yucky finishing parts but hopefully I'll get that done tomorrow.
I wonder if the pattern designer wants to hear my thoughts about her pattern. There are some issues with it. The pattern says to slip 2 knit wise, knit one, then psso. Well, if you only pass one stitch over, you increase on every row. What the pattern really should say is P2SSO. Plus it annoys the crap out of me that she didn't put in row counts. I could go on and on, but I won't because it would probably be boring.
I found a really cute pattern for a wrap dress that I want to make, but it's made with lightweight yarn, and the yarn I have is worsted. I'm not talented enough to adapt a pattern. I also want to make the Flore hat for Cee-Cee, but I can't find anywhere with all the colors of Tahki Cotton Classic that I want. Seems like these must be unpopular colors. I can order them from the Tahki website but the shipping charges are outrageous. I'm going to have to consider it, but since I bought the hat pattern already I fell compelled to knit it.
I had PT today and K. really killed my shoulder. She did some massage that hurt like HELL and some exercises that I tolerated. She also did some ultrasound which I can't tell if it does anything or not. My shoulder hurts worse than usual today so I was in bed lying with an ice pack on when I got up to blog. Guess I should get back to the ice pack.

No comments: