Friday, May 25, 2007

Beyond tired

I've been on the net for hours trying to find the perfect yarn. I still haven't found it. Well, I've found it over and over again, but unfortunately the yarns I found were way out of my price range. I've got an email in to my custom dyer (ha ha, sounds like she's an assassin or something) to see what she can do.
I'm knitting again at about the pace I was before my surgery. I had therapy for the first time today and it hurt. She moved my shoulder around like I haven't done for 2 weeks . I get a reprieve this Monday since it's Memorial Day, so I don't have to go back until Thursday. I'm supposed to do these exercises several times a day and I'm going to try to be good.
I spent half the day on the phone with the damn insurance company trying to get all this mess straightened out with my surgery. I think I FINALLY talked to someone today who didn't have her head up her ass.
I'd like to start posting my knitting patterns. Should I charge for them or not is the question. I'd like to make some cashola from all the work I did. I was able to find someone who is going to test knit some of my designs to check for errors.

No comments: