Friday, June 1, 2007

Weaving in ends

All I have left on the cardi is to weave in the ends. This is about my least favorite part of finishing. It's 11:00 but I am determined to finish tonight. I made some modifications to the pattern. I didn't do the garter stitch edging on the sleeves or the bottom, and instead of knitting the edging like the pattern said, I knit an i-cord edging. It looks pretty good to me.
I got my Patagonia today, so Cee-Cee and I wound 8 balls of it. The hanks were a real mess and it took a long time. It would have been faster without a 2 year old "helping" me. I hope I can start the Clapotis tomorrow.
Na-na (my almost 7 year old, that's what his sister calls him) has 2 baseball games tomorrow so I guess the Clapotis will be my take-along project.
I ordered yarn today for my secret swap. I hope she likes it. I got a good deal on it so I was able to get her several different skeins.

No comments: