Friday, September 21, 2007

OFF tomorrow

The Oregon Flock and Fiber Festival is tomorrow. I should be sleeping so I'm well rested for tomorrow but instead I'm eating ice cream.
One of my friends asked me to make 6 hats for her for Christmas presents. She is paying me. The hats are boring as hell but since I'm getting paid I can't complain too much. I'm also using acrylic yarn and it's like fingernails on a chalkboard.
I finished the first of my Riverbed Master pattern socks. I still am not fully happy with the way the cuff looks. I was hoping to get knee socks out of it but I didn't, they come about mid-calf. I'm working on my other projects while the lone sock cries out for a partner. My Naive sock is also waiting for it's mate. Maybe I could wear them together as mismatches. NOT.
I got my first Lucky Lurker club shipment last Saturday. It's very pretty and I'm not waiting long to start knitting with this. The heel/toe skein is a lovely maroon color, and the big skein is maroon, light pink, and sky blue.
Connections Academy has received the boys' school documents. I guess I missed some pages of G's IEP so I had to fax those today. Hopefully on Monday those will be checked off and we'll be into the next stage. As soon as I click the "final enrollment" thingy, their books will be shipped. G is doing crossing guard at the school this week so I'm going to let them stay in school for this week.

No comments: