Sunday, June 10, 2007

Anouk Conquered!

I finished Anouk today. OK, I still have to sew on the really cute ladybug buttons and block it, but I'm otherwise done. And dang if it isn't cute as a ladybug button. I'm getting a lot of knitting done lately which I like. But, now I have to go back to the two shawls I'm doing that I've been putting off. Only because they take so long. Then I'm going to make an OBEY scarf and a cool hat for R. for her birthday which was last Thursday. I'm the queen of the late gifts lately.
My Pampered Chef party will actually close tomorrow and right now I'm $6 away from my goal. There's one more person left who said she'd order (and E. will talk to her tomorrow morning) and then I'll have to hand over my credit card number. I've fouund a few more products to add to my order that I can't life without. Yeah right. Let's get real....all this stuff is pure "want" but the deal I'm getting is fabulous. And I'm excited about delivering all the neat stuff to everyone. It was a GOOD idea to have this party.
On a side note, it's been like 2 months since I've balanced my checkbook and it's such a mess I feel like throwing in the towel and just opening a new account. It's just going to take so long to figure it all out that I just give up. Supposedly Rivermark Credit Union is going to be offering a great new interest bearing checking account mid-month, so we might check it out. We can get DH's direct deposit changed, then just quit using our other account. Once everything clears we can close it out. Seems like a good way to "balance" to me.

No comments: