Thursday, June 28, 2007

For real post


So today I finished the Rectangular Shawl. Thank freaking God! I have grown to loathe the thing. I did cheat and only did 10 instead of 12 repeats of the 48 row pattern. I just couldn't do any more. I think it's long enough anyway. It needs to be blocked, and a few ends woven in.
I spent an hour or so taking pictures of my stash (what I have already) and putting them up on Ravelry. I got an email from them asking if they could use my picture for the pattern page for my Lillehammer hat. Made me feel good! I still have a LOT of stash coming in the mail, as well as my package from my secret swapper. Today I got some vitamins in the mail, and NaNa asked me why I kept ordering stuff. Sheesh, now I have to start hiding my purchases from my kids too.
Cee-Cee is sick and was a total crab today. It was frustrating because I couldn't do anything to soothe her, and either she was bouncing off the walls (when the tylenol and motrin kicked in) or sitting on the couch fussing. Her temp hovered around 102 at the worst. I guess we have one more day of being stuck at home.
I worked on the socks a bit but now I'm going to work on The Clap. That's what I've named it. I'm going to tell people I have to work on The Clap and see what they have to say.

2 comments:

NH Knitting Mama said...

OH, poor Cee-cee. I hope she feels better soon!

The shawl is beautiful. I don't blame you for only doing 10 repeats.

Welcome to the knitting ring!

Amanda said...

The shawl is absolutely gorgeous. You do such beautiful work.