Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Super Top Secret Project--almost done

I have worked furiously the past few days on my super top secret project, hence no blog entries. I am finishing the last part of it probably tomorrow. Then I need to get some ribbon, sew up some seams, and I'll be done. I have LOVED working with this Malabrigo, and intend to buy a whole bunch more if I can ever find it at a good price. It's lovely soft stuff and knits up well. I'm sure the receiver of this project will love it.
If and when I get this done, I'm going to start on the Anouk. When I get that done I can give the Booga and the cardi to K. and her kids. I think Anouk will knit up pretty fast. Then when that's done I'll start on the dress for Hennessy.
But I still have the shawls for my mom and step mom to finish. Who knows when I'll get back to those. At least the Clapotis is interesting. The other one is boring as hell.
I'll get some pics posted of the Super Top Secret Project later as I'm sure the receiver won't see this.

No comments: