Monday, June 11, 2007

May I present to you......

Anouk in all her glory. I put the cute little ladybug buttons on today and blocked it. Wow, did it straighten up nice when I steamed it lightly. I am totally in love with how this turned out. I used KP Shine Worsted in Terra Cotta for the main color (in case you are wondering, I was able to get by with 3 skeins, I ordered 4 and didn't need the 4th at all), Grass for the green, Crocus for the purple, and Watermelon for the red. I probably could have got by with finding scraps for the red as it only took a few yards.
K. is bringing over the girls tomorrow so I'll present her with her trio of gifts. I hope she loves them. She has been so helpful to me since my surgery and I just want to give her a token of my appreciation.
Now I think I'm going to try to knit some Saartje's booties tonight with the new sock yarn I got today. It's Panda Cotton from Crystal Palace. I had wanted the Strawberries and Limes color, but Littleknits was out when I ordered. Of course she got new stock in and now I HAVE to get me some. Since there's a minimum order at this store I guess I'll just HAVE to buy more yarn. LOL.

No comments: