Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Lillehammer

I'm nearly done with the Lillehammer. It's an easy knit and a fun pattern. I've enjoyed my first real venture into fair aisle and would definitely do it again. I would have finished it today if I didn't have a massive headache most of the day. Na-Na also had a dentist appointment this morning so that took up some time too.
I just discovered podcasts, and I'm totally hooked. I downloaded like 100 episodes today and believe it or not the TV was only on for 1 hour today (because I HAD to watch The Deadliest Catch season finale). Right now I'm listening to Knitters Uncensored. I'm going to make a list with the podcasts I like so if you're interested you can check them out.
Tomorrow I have nothing to do, so I will definitely get the hat done, and cast on the Saucy socks. I also want to make a quick IPOD cozy since I plan on taking the ipod with me on our little trip. I suppose this time I should knit a gauge swatch since I never do it. I did find that on the Lillehammer, I was right on gauge with rows per inch, but not on stiches per inch. I need to work more on gauge swatches. I've never bothered but I see the benefit of them. Plus, I have some of the samples of yarn that Cider Moon sent so I can use that for a gauge.

No comments: