Saturday, June 2, 2007

Clapotis started


Here's a picture (although not a very good one) of the completed cardi. Tomorrow I'll put it on Cee-Cee and take a better picture. It turned out nicely. It was nearly midnight when I finished weaving in all the ends. I hate that part.
Today, I started on Clapotis. Na-Na had a baseball tournament that took up most of the day. I went along because I needed to do some shopping and go to the pharmacy in Banks. It was a super hot day and even though I spent most of the day in the shade I got burned. They lost the first game, and smoked the other team in the second game. All in all the boys had fun and that's what matters. After that, we had to rush home, change clothes, then go to the lake for the crossover ceremony for Cub Scouts. We all came home exhausted.
I got a lot done on the clapotis. I'm almost done with the "increase" rows. I have just 6 more rows to complete. I would have finished them tonight but I screwed up and had to pull out like 4 rows and I just couldn't knit any more today. I'm using Araucania Nature Cotton which is a very interesting yarn. It's going to end up being a REALLY heavy scarf. I expect that Mom will only use it in the winter.
I'm hosting a Pampered Chef party tomorrow afternoon. Anyone out there wanna buy some Pampered Chef stuff? Seriously, there' s probably only going to be 4 or 5 people there, but oh well. We're going to make chocolate trifle so that will be yummy.

No comments: