Sunday, June 3, 2007

Pampered Chef party

I had my Pampered Chef party today. I have another week to gather orders, but it should turn out pretty good. Somebody ought to come up with this sort of idea for knitters. Then I could get free yarn instead of free kitchen stuff. Oh well.
I didn't get much knitting done today but that's OK. It was hot and not a good day to knit anyway. I decided after dinner to start on a pair of bootees. It's a trial pair to see if this pattern will work with the yarn I have. If it works, then I'll make a few pairs. They seem to be going fast.
I didn't get pictures today of the cardi on Cee-Cee so I'll have to try for that tomorrow. The weather is supposed to be better so maybe she'll be cooperative. I wouldn't count on it though with a 2 1/2 year old.

No comments: