Saturday, June 9, 2007

Ready to mail

I got the super top secret project all done today. We went into town and did a marathon shopping trip and I got everything I needed. I did the matress stitch seam (for the fist time, might I add!) and sewed on the ribbon tie. It's all done and ready to mail out on Monday to my friend S. and her baby Lila. I'm sure it's too big for her to wear now, but that's good. They live in Florida and probably don't want to dress the baby in wool for the summer. It should fit for the fall/winter unless she grows as fast as her big brother did.
I started on Anouk last night and have the front done. I should probably be able to get the back done tomorrow and get it stitched up. It's really quite easy. If I get that done, then K., A., and R.'s presents are ready.
My Pampered Chef party closes tomorrow and I'm just shy of $500 right now. I have a few people I need to hit up for orders tomorrow, and if they don't buy anything I'm going to get something to make it up to $500. If I spend $15, I'll get another $30 in product credit plus another 5% off all my purchases so it's worth it. Now I have to find something I want though. Finding something I WANT is not hard, but I need to pare it down to what I NEED. I'm going to end up with about $300 worth of stuff for less than $100 though. Not too shabby.

No comments: