Monday, July 2, 2007

Quickie

A quick post tonight because it's late and I'm tired.
I did as much on The Clap as the yarn would let me. I ran out. I had ordered some last night but it won't be here until the end of the week. Until then, it's benched. Which is fine with me, because I pretty much hate knitting on it right now.
I knit a bit on my custom design baby blanket today. It's boring too. I've decided that in the future I'm not going to knit anything that has more than 100 stitches in a row. It just drags on and on and on and on and on and on (you get the point.)
I knit a quick Baglove today out of the HoneyPot Yarns Sari. I need to find something to make the handle out of as this yarn is probably too stiff to make a I-cord with. Also, I probably have enough to make another bag if I can find a good yarn for the I-cord. One for me, one for my swap pal. This yarn cost a fortune so I want to use it in a special way. My friend and I bought it together, she a different color than I. She's making a scarf with it.
I found Knit Divas, the store in St. Helens on the web. We passed it last week when we went to Wally World, but didn't stop. I think it ended up being closed that day anyway. They have a knit night on Tuesdays, and a socks on 2 circs class. I emailed about when she'd have another class, and she said she'd be glad to help me on knit night days. I can't go tomorrow, it's DH's birthday but mayb next week.
I broke my IPOD so no podcasts for me, unless I'm in the office. I whined a lot, and DH told me to order a new one. I ended up getting a refurbished one from the Apple store so hopefully it will be here soon. I upgraded to a 30 gb video IPOD. Before I had a Nano. I seriously don't know what I did, but the screen is broken and it won't even turn on now. I have DH's Mini I can use but the battery is dead so I can't be lulled to sleep with a podcast. Bad me.
I'm still trying to find a sock pattern I like for my swap pal. I just can't make up my mind. Maybe I'll end up making her a Saucy since I already know I can knit that pattern. Or maybe some Campfire socks. Hmmm......

No comments: