Sunday, July 8, 2007

Ribbit

I decided to frog the Eyelet Baby Blanket today. I was worried I was going to run out of yarn if I knit in my altered state. So I frogged 1 1/2 skeins and rewound the yarn into balls. I did get about 30 rows done today which is good. I also basically got the Snatchel done. I need to add the fallopian tubes/strap, and the tie but I got most of it done. It looks pretty gross, but I expected that.
I spent most of the day cleaning the house though as DH's aunt and uncle were coming over. I hate cleaning. I mostly just cleaned up my yarny mess, but that took a long time. I did put away all my free patterns that I've printed off. I had to get a binder just for the socks alone. A million free patterns, and I've still yet to complete a whole pair.
I'm supposed to be doing these new stretches for my shoulder and they are incredibly painful. I've even modified them some and I'm still in a lot of pain. I have a PT appointment tomorrow and hopefully she'll be able to make it feel better. Frankly I'm tired of the pain, even if it's different from the pain I was in before. I know there will be an end to it, but it's been 9 weeks and I still have daily pain. It just really sucks.
My stupid freaking computer just crashed again. I am really sick of it doing this. And DH is always too busy to work on my computer. He even volunteered to work on his uncle's, which means that mine won't get done this week as he runs his own business and needs it for work (the uncle that is).
DH's cousin got in big trouble with the law a few months ago. I just googled her name and found 2 news articles as well as the police report. I'm going to post all the links because I find the situation incredibly hilarious. Dan's uncle is a severe functional alcoholic, and they've raised their kids to be alcoholics too. She was drinking the night this happened (she was under the legal limit) and the fine for her violations is close to $10,000 at this point. They have a lawyer and are taking it to court so we'll see what happens. I don't necessarily believe that she was doing 101 (according to DH's aunt and uncle she was not radared at 101, but the cop paced her at that). She admits to doing 80 which in that case is dangerous, but since the speed she was either paced or radared at was 101, she got thrown in jail for the night. Maybe she'll straighten up. I doubt it though.
http://www.westlinnpolice.com/PR101in55MULLIKEN.htm
http://www.kgw.com/neighborhood/southwest/stories/kgw_051107_news_west_linn_speeder.5b8d44a6.html
http://blog.oregonlive.com/breakingnews/2007/05/woman_cited_for_101_mph_in_a_5.html

1 comment:

Diane said...

Like doing 80 thru a construction zone is something to be proud of? And the pissed off picture on all the articles is priceless.