Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I can't come up with a fantastic title for this post

Sometimes I hate blogger. Like right now, it will let me type the post but won't let me type in the fantastic title I've picked out for this entry. Stupid POS.
I finished the ugly campfire sock today, except I didn't Kitchener the toe. You see, I started my mom's Saucy socks way before these, and I want them to be the first pair of socks I ever finished. So, I'm going to finish the Saucy socks, then kitchener the Campfire ones. It will probably only take me a few days to do the Saucy ones. I need to work in the mean time on the Eyelet Baby Blanket. I was in town all morning so I only had about 1/2 my normal work time.
Good news, I get to spend $2200 on braces for G. and have to have the money situation figured out in 2 weeks. Lucky they offer 12 month no interest financing. We are looking at our finances to see how much we can put down. We've had a lot of medical bills this year with my surgery, DH getting new glasses and contacts, and B needs to have a hearing screen and possibly tested by an audiologist. Our insurance sucks and there's nothing I can do about it.
I did cave in a weak moment and bought 2 skeins of Lisa Souza sock yarn. I guess she dyes to order and I haven't received the bill yet. But no more goodies for me, since the kiddo's teeth are more important.

No comments: